Forum

YoutubeTitle 2.0 Se...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] YoutubeTitle 2.0 Search Error

David Beta
(@mrbeta)
Topic starter  

Hi, unfortunately the new version v2.0 doesn't work for me both leaving set ytitle (website_url) "danvoi7.freehostia.com" and empty, giving me an error in the search yt YoutubeTitle: couldn't open socket: host is unreachable (Name or service not known).

BLaCkShaDoW
(@blackshadow)
Member Admin

For now the free source doesnt work and i dont know when it will recover, you can make your own website from wich the YoutubeTitle will take information. You can take the source from here -> PHP SOURCE

ReplyQuote
David Beta
(@mrbeta)
Topic starter  

Thanks, unfortunately I use a shell for the bot and I don't have a website.
I hope that in the future you can fix this tcl which I think is the best for youtube searches

ReplyQuote
BLaCkShaDoW
(@blackshadow)
Member Admin

You can use a free hosting website like https://www.000webhost.com/

ReplyQuote
David Beta
(@mrbeta)
Topic starter  

It's not for not giving you 2$, but it gets more complicated. Happy to buy it if you integrate everything as it was before

ReplyQuote
BLaCkShaDoW
(@blackshadow)
Member Admin

If you wish, i can make you that free website  with the youtube source.

ReplyQuote
David Beta
(@mrbeta)
Topic starter  

thanks Daniel, I found web space, what I ask you to confirm is if there is a guide in the php source and that above all it should not change anything in the bot for the search to work via the command yt singer title
If I just put the three files in the web space, and yt starts working again, I proceed

ReplyQuote
Neil Henry
(@dominatez)

I am having the same issue. I put the scripts in my web directory and i get the following message

[YouTube] This video does not exist.

If i put the three scripts (index.php, counter.php and countlog.txt) on the 000webhost then i get the following message.

YotutubeTitle: couldn't open socket: Name or service not known

any ideas ? I thought i was following it to the letter.

ReplyQuote
BLaCkShaDoW
(@blackshadow)
Member Admin

@dominatez hello, after you done that, put the site name in tcl YoutubeTitle.tcl like "myoutube.000webhost.com" then rehash

ReplyQuote
Neil Henry
(@dominatez)

,Hi Blackshadow,

when i post a youtube link in channel it, shows the info working (Brilliant), but when i put in

yt Abba or yt Duran Duran It returns the error

Tcl error [search input string does not match supplied format

Any ideas ?

This post was modified 9 months ago by Neil Henry

ReplyQuote
BLaCkShaDoW
(@blackshadow)
Member Admin

i test it

<BLaCkShaDoW> yt Abba
<HomeLinux> [YouTube] Title: ABBA Super Trouper 40th Anniversary reissue | Uploaded by: ABBA | Length: 1m1s | Date: 29/10/2020 | Views: 166,135 | Like: ★★★★★★★★★★ | Link:

- [183460] -

Seems to work for me.

Check the link with http://yourlink/index.php?search=duran and see what it shows. replace "yourlink" with the link that you put YoutubeTitle.tcl

ReplyQuote
Neil Henry
(@dominatez)

I put the index.php, counter.php and countlog.txt onto 000.webhost and i get the following error now when i do

yt Abba Waterloo

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /storage/ssd1/001/16053001/public_html/index.php on line 7

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /storage/ssd1/001/16053001/public_html/index.php on line 77

not sure why it is throwing this error up.

ReplyQuote
Neil Henry
(@dominatez)

One question.

Does it use IP numbers ? As i haven't set up my server for a Domain name yet, using only the IP address, but when i use the IP address to point it to the /var/www/html web folder, it returns This video does not exist.

so like http://100.100.100.100/index.php?search=Duran would this work ?

ReplyQuote
BLaCkShaDoW
(@blackshadow)
Member Admin

Sure, put as site the ip like 100.100.100.100

ReplyQuote
Share: